Integral international management of dismantling, loading, transport, installation and start up of corrugated board industry machinery.
KA-EN GmbH offers complete service of machinery movement from place of origin to the point of final destination.
In order to guarantee the best service, the engineering department offers planning for each project that includes:
- Transport determination, minimizing the risks and required resources.
- Installation plans, with indication of preliminary details necessary for the assembly (space, floor and equipment requirements).
- Dismantling reports, with indication of details of parts and components, electric disconnection of the equipment and its movement to the loading place.
- Loading reports with description and register of distribution, loading and conservation of equipment.
- Equipment installation made by specialists based on previous study of dismantling and established requirements, securing the best equipment disposition for its correct start up. Foundation, anchoring, levelling and alignment verification.
- Supply integration. adaptations and modifications according to the needs of customer..